Organic Culinary Matcha Shizuoka: HoReCa Special set CC - 1kg x 3 bags
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
A special selection for commercial use in food establishments such as hotels, restaurants and cafes. The HoReCa special set is a set product that is easy to use for business use, has a reduced MOQ quantity, with the lowest cost international shipping.
- High quality organic matcha, culinary grade, Shizuoka (JB-S9B) 1kg bag x 3 bags
- Matcha can be used for matcha lattes, matcha sweets, cakes and ice creams.
- In addition to catechins, which have antioxidant and lipolytic properties, it is rich in theanine, which boosts autoimmunity. It has a slightly bitter taste, so it is recommended to use it with a small amount of sugar.
- The color of matcha is a beautiful green, and it looks great in drinks and dishes.
- A premium matcha that is perfect for wellness conscious customers.
- You can make 3000 cups of matcha drink with this set. Cost of one cup of matcha: 6.3 cents.
- Our factory have acquired Japanese organic certification that is guaranteed to be equivalent to USDA and Euroleaf, and the production factory has also acquired FSSC22000, Halal and Kosher certification.
- Since we do business directly with restaurants in each country without going through intermediate trading companies, it is economical even if we incur transportation costs.
The best before date is 1 year, but please keep it in a cool and dark place after opening and use it as soon as possible.
Production is made after order is placed to ensure freshness. Therefore, shipment may take up to 2 weeks to ship.
Only for this set, the shipping fee will be charged globally at US$48. We are responsible for the difference in shipping costs. The displayed price includes shipping.
Note) The reference retail price is US$453.
Note) Shipping by UPS. However, shipping to the Oceania region will take longer than UPS because it will be shipped by international e-packet of Japan Post.