ZENJIRO Matcha Shizuoka 50g
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Matcha made from tea leaves carefully organically cultivated by farmers in Shizuoka, Japan's largest production area.
- Organic ceremonial grade Matcha tea: We use 100% first plucking Japanese organic tea leaves. Which is naturally grown and has acquired JAS organic certification.
- The characteristic is that the two components, theanine, which is a delicious ingredient contained in high-quality tea leaves, and catechin, which is an astringent ingredient, are well-balanced and you can feel the rich flavor.
- The reason why ZENJIRO Matcha is special is that it uses the finest tea leaves carefully selected in Shizuoka, the largest tea-producing region in Japan. It grows in healthy organic soil and is rich in theanine.
- It is carefully covered and cultivated with a lawn cloth before picking, and the bright green color of chlorophyll is beautiful.
- Brew matcha powder of 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) with pouring 200ml boiled water and stir up well. Good pair with milk, in latte, au lait. It is also popular as a material for smoothie, cakes and ice cream. It can. Be used for practicing the Japanese tea ceremony as ceremonial grade.
- For storage, close the pouch with a zipper and keep it in a cool place. A pouch bag with a 5-layer structure made in Japan, which is ideal for preventing oxidation, is used for the package. The package is a convenient stand-type bag.
For Japanese tea, oxidation is a risk and the taste changes. After opening, fold the opened part of the aluminum tea bag to remove air sufficiently, and then stop it with rubber or a stopper. It can prevent oxidation rather than transferring it to a can.
“ZENJIRO” is a Japanese brand that earnestly contributes to the physical and mental health and beauty of people around the world through Japanese natural tea leaves.