ZENJIRO Hojicha Powder - Mino Shirakawa 50g
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Cultivated in Japan's highest altitude tea plantations, farmers have maintained their traditions for 600 years, even under difficult conditions on steep slopes. This high-quality tea leaf from Mino Shirakawa, which is produced in small quantities, is carefully made into hojicha powder.
- High-quality tea leaves cultivated based on GAP(Good Agricultural Practices) standards are made into fragrant Hojicha (roasted green tea) powder.
- The astringent ingredient catechin, which is contained in green tea, and the aroma ingredient pyrazine, which is produced by roasting high-quality tea leaves, have a good balance and are characterized by a mild aroma.
- The reason why ZEN JIRO Hojicha powder is special is because it is the highest altitude tea plantation in Japan. Tea leaves grow in the best soils, the temperature difference during the day accumulates theanine in the tea leaves, and the fog moderately blocks sunlight to maintain the best balance of catechins.
- Brew hojicha powder of 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) with pouring 200ml boiled water and stir up well. Good pair with milk, in latte, au lait. It is also popular as a material for smoothie, cakes and ice cream.
- For storage, close the pouch with a zipper and keep it in a cool place. A pouch bag with a 5-layer structure made in Japan, which is ideal for preventing oxidation, is used for the package. The package is a convenient stand-type bag.
For Japanese tea, oxidation is a risk and the taste changes. After opening, fold the opened part of the aluminum tea bag to remove air sufficiently, and then stop it with rubber or a stopper. It can prevent oxidation rather than transferring it to a can.
“ZENJIRO” is a Japanese brand that earnestly contributes to the physical and mental health and beauty of people around the world through Japanese natural tea leaves.