IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
ZENJIRO Matcha Shizuoka 50g
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Adding product to your cart
Matcha made from tea leaves carefully organically cultivated by farmers in Shizuoka, Japan's largest production area.
- Organic ceremonial grade Matcha tea: We use 100% first plucking Japanese organic tea leaves. Which is naturally grown and has acquired JAS organic certification.
- The characteristic is that the two components, theanine, which is a delicious ingredient contained in high-quality tea leaves, and catechin, which is an astringent ingredient, are well-balanced and you can feel the rich flavor.
- The reason why ZENJIRO Matcha is special is that it uses the finest tea leaves carefully selected in Shizuoka, the largest tea-producing region in Japan. It grows in healthy organic soil and is rich in theanine.
- It is carefully covered and cultivated with a lawn cloth before picking, and the bright green color of chlorophyll is beautiful.
- Brew matcha powder of 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) with pouring 200ml boiled water and stir up well. Good pair with milk, in latte, au lait. It is also popular as a material for smoothie, cakes and ice cream. It can. Be used for practicing the Japanese tea ceremony as ceremonial grade.
- For storage, close the pouch with a zipper and keep it in a cool place. A pouch bag with a 5-layer structure made in Japan, which is ideal for preventing oxidation, is used for the package. The package is a convenient stand-type bag.
For Japanese tea, oxidation is a risk and the taste changes. After opening, fold the opened part of the aluminum tea bag to remove air sufficiently, and then stop it with rubber or a stopper. It can prevent oxidation rather than transferring it to a can.
“ZENJIRO” is a Japanese brand that earnestly contributes to the physical and mental health and beauty of people around the world through Japanese natural tea leaves.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device